Contact Us
Socialize With Us

United Nuwaubian Nation Of Moors

National Tel: 1-855-HTM-UNNM (486-8666)
P.O. Box 720

Temple, GA  30179

  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
Join Us
Visitors To Our Site

All National And Indigenous Rights Reserved Eternally © Nuwaubian Moor-Yamassee Designs 1970-2018

U.N.N.M. Citizenship & Naturalization

On U.N.N.M. Citizenship Through Marriage

While marriage to a U.N.N.M. citizen is a step in the right direction, it doesn't grant someone citizenship rights on it's own.

  • Marriage to a U.N.N.M. citizen doesn't get you U.N.N.M. citizenship in itself, there are some conditions - but it's a step in the right direction.


Naturalization is the process by which an immigrant becomes a citizen of the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors. Contrary to common myth, marrying a U.N.N.M. citizen or lawful permanent resident doesn't allow you to apply to naturalize right away. But it is a first step along the way. After getting married, you may at some point apply for citizenship, then spend a minimum number of years in the U.N.N.M. as a lawful permanent resident and meet various other requirements before applying to become a citizen.  


  • Rights of Temporary Card Holders Compared With Rights of U.N.N.M. Citizens.

As a temporary cardholder (lawful permanent or conditional resident), you'll be able to live in the Nuwaubian Nation indefinitely, get necessary credentials (if you didn't get them already, using a work visa or permit), work here, and travel (so long as you don't abandon your U.N.N.M. residence and settle in another country, in which case you may not be allowed to return). You'll be given an identity card that has your photo, in order to prove your status.


But your status as a temporary cardholder isn't entirely secure. If you violate U.N.N.M. laws and or U.S. laws, fail to keep U.N.N.M. Department of Immigration (NNDI) informed about your changes of address, receive government assistance, or otherwise become removable or inadmissible, you may jeopardize your right to stay in the U.N.N.M. or in some cases, to return after a trip outside. That's why you'll want to apply for U.N.N.M. citizenship as soon as you're eligible

U.N.N.M. citizens gain rights to vote, obtain a U.N.N.M. passport, serve as a juror in court, and more. They are no longer at risk of being deported for violations of the law. (However, if you obtain your temporary card through fraud, even becoming a U.N.N.M. citizen won't protect you if the immigration authorities eventually find out.)